August 7-9 DENVER : 2 Day Conference on Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) features Ladybud’s Diane Fornbacher
Share this with your friends
NAPMDD National Conference on Treatment Options for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) will be taking place in beautiful Denver, Colorado from August 7 – 9. This inaugural event will bring together the patient and clinical communities with a vast array of medical experts to provide information on the following topics:
– Pharmaceutical and alternative treatments
– Diet and nutrition
– Hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy
– Meditation and mindfulness
– Cognitive behavioral therapy
– Cervical inflammation
– Interpersonal relationships and support
On Saturday August 8, Ladybud Magazine Publisher Diane Fornbacher will be speaking on the Medical Marijuana Resource Session: Alternative Therapies & Medicinal Cannabis for the Treatment of Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder.
For two days, attendees will be immersed in support, information, and discussion on treatments to manage symptoms of Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder or PMDD.
CLICK FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration includes a cocktail reception the evening of 8/7, all General Sessions on 8/8 & 8/9, a special banquet dinner on the evening of 8/8, and an exclusive gift bag upon check-in full of goodies and take-away information from the event.
Hotel rooms are available under a special rate of $89 per night for single OR double occupancy. The special link to book your room will be posted here soon as well.
Doubletree by Hilton Denver
3203 Quebec Street, Denver, Colorado, 80207, USA
• Complimentary shuttle transportation to and from Denver International Airport every 30 minutes starting at 4:30AM-12:15AM daily — hotel is located 20-30 minutes from the airport (17 miles)
• Complimentary shuttle transportation to Northfield on scheduled times in the afternoon – Guests will find shopping, dining and entertainment
• Complimentary Internet in the guestrooms
• Complimentary parking
• Warm cookie offered at check in
Those attending solo and on a budget are encouraged to connect with others willing to share a room. It’s a great opportunity to finally meet the friendly faces of others from the Facebook page!
There are several opportunities available during the event. For more information, please email email@example.com.